Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Best Bangs



When it comes to hair, I rarely stray from routine.  I literally can’t recall the last time I had more than two inches cut and layers trimmed.  In fact, I only started dying and highlighting my hair about a year and a half ago, ten years behind most of my friends.  So when my hair dresser suggested getting bangs I declined and stored that suggestion away for a later day.  Now, almost a year later, I’m finally in the mood for change.  Here are some samples I’ve found to take to my hair appointment this upcoming weekend.  Let's hope I don’t chicken out!


*All Photos Compliments of pinterest.com

5 comments:

  1. j. bieber has the best bangs. duh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you're getting bangs?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bangs, but mine never come out this well! They always fly away and do whatever they want.

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three years ago I had (great) bangs... at that time I also started dating the man who is now my husband, and he asked me to grow them out on the second date. Pish. :- )

    I hope that you enjoy them, however!

    Cheers,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to get bangs but always decide against it. These look great thought.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...