Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Magic of the Season


It's crazy how quickly things can change in such a short amount of time.  When I left for my vacation to Thailand it was practically still Halloween.  I had been gone for two weeks, and on the drive home from the airport last week I realized how significantly colder the temperatures had gotten and I passed by countless shops in the process of decorating their store fronts with Christmas lights.  I couldn't help but feel so elated about the holiday season and the upcoming Christmas bonanza.  I know a lot of people probably disagree and loathe the "Christmas creep," but for me it's the most enchanting and charming time of year.  With that said, I'm still looking forward to indulging in turkey and sides tomorrow, and I'm sending you all best wishes for the Thanksgiving holiday.  

PS. Look forward to regularly scheduled posts after the holiday weekend!

Photo compliments of: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...