Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Woman's Love For Shoes

I was late to develop the stereotypical love of shoes that women often have. I've always much preferred shopping for clothes or handbags, but lately I've gained a strong appreciation for how easily a pair of shoes can amplify an entire look. I’m constantly on the lookout for a high quality pair of shoes at a great discount (they’re out there if you look hard enough). To be honest, I think I've developed a shoe obsession and now there’s no turning back. Here are some that I’m currently coveting from afar.  


Clockwise from top left: Pierre Hardy Cube Cutout Pump / Jimmy Choo 'Hourly' Pump / Sergio Rossi Beaded Sandal / Christian Louboutin Crystal Mesh Pump / Kate Spade Bow Slingback / Bionda Castana Snakeskin Pump / Prada Square-Stud Suede Sandal / Saint Laurent Studded Pump / Charlotte Olympia Minx Leather Pump / Oscar de la Renta Metallic Jacquard Pump / Gianvito Rossi Embellished Pump

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal! I'm Alex and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog, A Refined Outlook! If you could email me back at Alex.d(at)weddingtonway(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...