Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top 10 Holiday Movies


This past weekend my fiance and I joined two friends for a fun day filled with Christmas movies, a gingerbread house making contest, board games, and tons and tons of eating.  We managed to watched almost all of my favorite holiday movies and it got me thinking about my Top 10 favorites.  Here they are, some classics and others more recent, all of which I can watch round the clock this time of year.

Top 10 Christmas Movies

Home Alone

The Family Stone

Love Actually

It's a Wonderful Life

Elf

A Christmas Story

Christmas Vacation

A Charlie Brown Christmas

The Year Without A Santa Claus

Little Women


Photo Credit: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...