Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Bucket List


It’s already August and I’m not sure where this summer has gone.  My new favorite weekend ritual this summer is to grab a coffee from a local cafe and sprawl out on a blanket with a good book in a park, choosing a different park each weekend.  Not only does this ensure some relaxation and reading each weekend (not to mention good coffee), but it has allowed me to explore neighborhoods of D.C. that I’ve rarely been to in the seven years I’ve lived in the area.  It leaves me feeling fulfilled and reminds me that this is what summer is all about - the great outdoors, exploration, and new experiences.  I’ll be sure to continue my weekend mornings in the park and plan to have just as much fun tackling the other items on my bucket list this summer.


A Refined Outlook’s Summer Bucket List


1) Make a summer spritzer using the lemoncello that my parents gifted to me ages ago


2) Clean and organize each room in the house


3) Update my work wardrobe


4) Join an online book club (a few favorites include: one, two, three)


5) Finish my Sex and the City marathon


6) Educate myself on home-buying and mortgages


7) Host a girls’ brunch


8) Create a summer playlist


9) Find new accent pillows for the living room


10) Dine al fresco in my own backyard


11) Experiment with hair styles for my newly short hair



What do you plan to accomplish this summer?


P.S. You can find my Fall bucket list here.



{Photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty and Project Wedding}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...