Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Bucket List


Every new season I feel inspired to make the most of the special charms that make each season so distinctive from the next. There’s something so incredibly magical about Fall so I can’t wait to dive into my bucket list asap. What else is on your Fall bucket list?

1) Go apple picking for my first time ever

2) Learn how to use my new DSLR camera before my trip to Thailand

3) Master a delicious vegetarian chili

4) Decide on a honeymoon destination

5) Tackle some holiday shopping early

6) Attempt watercolor painting

7) Walk through a haunted maze or go on a haunted hayride

8) Reupholster our dining room chairs

9) Begin a wedding workout routine

10) Get my first ever facial




2 comments:

  1. just went apple picking today! this is a really great list!

    xoxo from nyc & please check out my diamond​ ​giveaway!​ - ​http://tinyurl.com/p4uldfc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...