Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Top 10 Halloween Movies


Each October my fiance and I have an all day scary movie marathon with two of our closest friends, who are big scary movie fanatics like me.  Sadly, this year our conflicting schedules have caused us to postpone the movie marathon, so I spent Sunday evening watching a scary movie on Netflix and eating pumpkin whoopie pies (recipe to come later this week).  Although watching alone wasn’t nearly as fun as our scary movie marathon, it was just the thing I needed to get me in the Halloween spirit.  It also got me thinking about my favorite movies for Halloween, some scary and some fun.  Here’s my Top 10 list, what would be on yours?



Top 10 Halloween Movies

Hocus Pocus

Scream

The Shining

Clue

Friday the 13th

Seven

The Goonies

Halloween

Sleepy Hollow

The Ring

Photo credit: electricsheepmagazine.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...