Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Vegetarian Chili



Last week, on my Fall Bucket List, I mentioned my excitement to discover a delicious vegetarian chili recipe. I can now check that to-do off my list. I made this recipe (with a few tweaks*) this past weekend to soothe my head as I fight off a cold, not to mention the non-stop rain in DC was practically screaming for me to make a hot chili for the nights in on the couch. This recipe surpassed my expectations, and even my meat-eater fiance loved it.








*my suggested tweaks to the recipe -- Substitutions: 2 cups of water (not 4) // Additions: 1 extra chipotle in adobo, a few extra garlic cloves, 1 can of corn, 1 can of white kidney beans, shredded cheddar or colby jack for topping (I used colby jack)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...