Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

These Boots Were Made For Walking


Frye Dorado Riding boots
If you know me at all, you probably know that I pretty much loathe everything about winter besides the holidays and the occasional day off from school and work due to that whole 2 inches of snow.  But there is one more thing about winter that spring and summer just can't beat, and that would be boots - especially Frye boots.  If you haven’t heard of Frye boots, well then let me tell you that they are the most beautifully crafted and impossibly comfortable boots.  The styles range from slightly equestrian to slightly cowboy, without looking like you just came from the ranch.  And not to bore you with the company’s history, but I should mention that this brand started as a family business way back in 1863 and Fryes were even worn by our soldiers in WWII.  Pretty amazing if you ask me.  But don’t let Frye’s military history make you question their sleekness.  Frye counts the most fashionable young celebrities, from Anne Hathaway to Miranda Kerr, as some of their most devoted customers.  The boots that I covet the most, the Frye Dorado Riding boots seen above, are currently out of my price range at $498, so unfortunately I’m left admiring from afar…for now at least. 
Frye Billy Short boots

Frye Melissa Button boots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...