Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chocolate is such a perfect complement to so many other flavors...peanut butter, caramel and peppermint, just to name a few.  While these flavor combinations are seen every day in candy bars and coffee beverages, one of my favorite chocolate pairings is much harder to come by.  I have loved the banana and chocolate combination ever since my first banana split.  The fresh beachy flavor of super ripe bananas paired with the silky smooth sweetness of chocolate just cant be compared to anything else.  So when I found this banana chocolate chip cookie recipe on my favorite food blog, I couldn't wait to make them.  Not only were these quick and so easy to make, the banana flavor really stood out just how I like it.  These would make a great dessert in the summer after a long day in the sun, but I guarantee I'll be making them again before the warm weather hits.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...