Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Must-Haves

This past week was anything but relaxing, between catching up on school work that should have been completed before spring break and sorting through my overflowing inbox at work.  Though this week looks to be shaping up to be the same, I’m keeping in mind all that I have to be thankful for and focusing on my haves rather than have-nots.  My haves this week: 

1.   JewelMint.  This jewelry collection, co-owned by Kate Bosworth, has been everywhere lately (see here and here), and for good reason.  Jewelry is specially picked to match your personal style and each item costs only $29.95!  I ordered the earrings and bracelet below, which are currently on sale two for the price of one.  Join here and happy shopping.


2.   Songs for Japan.  There are no words to describe the devastation in Japan.  From the images of the wreckage caused by the tsunami to the news updates about extremely dangerous radiation levels, I think we all want to reach out and help the people of Japan.  For only $9.99 you can download this 38-song album on iTunes, which features everyone from John Lennon to BeyoncĂ©, and all proceeds go directly to the Japanese Red Cross.  It’s a great addition to my iTunes library and made me realize that Bieber songs really aren’t all that bad.  


3.   Miss Dior Cherie.  This is one of my two favorite perfumes and with its beautiful floral scent it’s my go-to fragrance for Spring and Summer.  Miss Dior Cherie exudes femininity and is neither too strong nor too light.  Thanks to my parents, I have a brand new large bottle to keep me covered through the coming months.    


2 comments:

  1. Miss Dior Cherie is one of my favorite scents! Great choice for the season :)

    http://skopjanka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet! Thanks for the link!
    xoxo

    bebopandbo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...