Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sealed With A Kiss

Photo Compliments of rachelzoe.com
Hand written letters are a thing of the past but thanks to Expressionary.com's collaboration with Izak Zenou, stationary is stylish once again!  I absolutely love this website and happily discovered (through Rachel Zoe) this fabulous new line of stationary that includes cards and invitations, among other things.  My favorites are the Tan Lines note set for the beach girl in me and the Cat and Mouse invitations because who doesn’t love a costume party.  Over the past few years I've gotten out of the habit of sending cute little cards to my friends who live far away, but this is just the inspiration I need to get back into it.  I mean who wouldn't love receiving a note the old fashioned way on this glamorous stationary?!

Photo Compliments of latimesblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...