Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peak My Pintrest


Remember those cork boards that we all hung in our college dorm rooms for posting class schedules, assignments, or more likely than not party photos with friends?  Well just like everything else, out with the old and in with the new, virtual version.  Pinterest is essentially the equivalent of an online cork board or inspiration board that allows you to “pin” recipes, quotes, diy tutorials, and photos of the things you love.  I’m absolutely obsessed and this has quickly become my number one time waster, but it’s totally worth it.  Simply create an account and start pinning, and while you’re there check out my boards.  Here are a few of my favorites from my Whimsy (above) and Fashion (below) pinboards. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...