Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Fever

With today’s highs in the low 70s, I’m itching for spring more than ever.  Though this heat wave will leave us in a couple of days, I’m in spring mode and it’s here to stay.  And with each new season comes a new wardrobe.  This is the perfect time to begin scoping out the new delightful spring trends that are showcased everywhere, from shops to the streets.  I’ve already got a head start and picked up items similar to 3, 4, and 8, but here is my entire top 10 wish list for this year’s lovely spring trends. 

What trends are you most looking forward to this spring?


1. Bandeau Top, Anthropologie $38
2. Scalloped Edges, Topshop $70
3. Brightly Colored Trench, LC Lauren Conrad $57.99
4. Fushia Lips, Dior $30
5. Striped Nautical Shirt, Joie $338
6. Pleats, Topshop $56
7. Cat Eyes, Forever 21 $5.80
8. Cropped Trousers, Sanctuary $98
9. Nude Wedges, Franco Sarto $79
10. Tribal Jewelry, Ann Taylor $58

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the color...now if only my wallet would magically grow some money so I could buy the mess out of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...