Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Start The Week Off Right

Photo Compliments of flickr.com
Over the past few chaotic days, I have been anxiously awaiting a rejuvenating lazy Sunday spent baking cookies and watching Netflix.  However, these things never go quite as planned, and instead my Sunday was spent playing candy striper for my boyfriend who suddenly came down with a nasty fever.  Hopefully I’ve done my job so that tomorrow he’ll wake up feeling refreshed and healthy.  To help you get your week started off on the right foot, here are some links from around the web that are currently making me smile.

so many great songs on Glee last week and this was my absolute fav

loving the delicate nudes and scalloped edges in H&M’s spring collection

speaking of H&M, guess who’s finally adding online shopping for US customers by early 2012

these adorable cupcake plates would turn anyone into a baker

Jason Wu wows at Fashion Week especially with this little number

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...