Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Decor Inspiration: Bedroom Makeover


My home is filled with a random assortment of furniture that my fiance and I have either received as hand-me-downs or bought off of Craigs List over the years. Now that we're both working full time and about to get married, we're starting to shop around for pieces of furniture that are more reflective of our decor styles as opposed to whatever we can get on the cheap. We recently picked out this bed for our bedroom, which is the perfect combination of exactly what I wanted (ivory) and exactly what Brett wanted (anything but a fabric headboard). We still have a ways to go in making over our bedroom, so I've been searching high and low for decor ideas. My preferred decor style is one that sets a relaxing and warm mood and is filled with soft neutral colors and textures.










Photo credit: bhg.com, crystalgentilello.com, mas-fashion.com, pinterest, pinterest, cotemaison.fr, amberinteriordesign.blogspot.com, decorpad.com, cabbagerose.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...