Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

SAG Awards: Best Dressed List

{ Lupita Nyong'o in Gucci }

Growing up I always looked forward to watching the big award shows with my mom. We loved watching the glamorous celebrities strut the red carpet even if we hadn't seen the majority of the movies nominated. This weekend I made a much needed trip home to visit family, and I was thrilled to watch an award show with my mom for probably the first time since I left for college. Just like old times, my mom and I planted ourselves in front of the TV last night and picked out our best dressed celebrities. Here are our favorites of the night. 

{ Jennifer Lawrence in Dior }

{ Gretchen Mol in J. Mendel } 

{ Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi }

{ Cate Blanchett in Givenchy }
  
{ Helen Mirren in Escada }


Photo credit: EOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...