Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How to Style a Bar Cart



I've spent a lot of time lately dreaming of fun ways to update our home and make it feel more "us." One of my favorite decorating ideas is the styled bar cart, and if you follow me on Pinterest then you know that my love of bar carts is well documented. Even though my fiance and I aren't big drinkers, it's nice to have some drink staples on hand when friends come over and even better when they're presented in a glamorous, old-fashioned sort of way. One of my best friends recently added a perfectly styled bar cart to her place using this chic, yet affordable, bar cart, and I was inspired to dream up what my ideal bar cart would look like.



More styled bar cart inspiration...






Photo credits: Style Me Pretty, A Refined Outlook, Pinterest, Refinery 29, Swoonworthy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...