Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes: Best Dressed List

Truth be told, the Golden Globes are like my Super Bowl. It's by far my favorite award show. I find the format of the show and the hosts - Tina Fey and Amy Poehler killed it again - to be much more fun than other award shows and it's apparent that everyone there is having the time of their lives. Not to mention, the red carpet is always spectacular. It's the perfect mix of classy elegance with a touch of risk taking, more so than you'll see on the Oscar red carpet. Yesterday I was glued to my TV as soon as the first celebrity's feet touched the red carpet and I was not disappointed. Here's a recap of my favorite red carpet moments of the 2014 Golden Globes. What were your favorites?


{ Olivia Wilde in Gucci }

{ Amy Poehler in Stella McCartney }

{ Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren }

{ Cate Blanchett in Armani }

{ Naomi Watts in Tom Ford } 


{ Elizabeth Moss in J. Mendel }

{ Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta }


Photo credit: Huffington Post, Huffington Post, E Online, Huffington Post, Huffington Post, E Online, USA Today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...